The West Australian Music Teachers' Association regularly organises PD workshops, seminars and masterclasses aimed at both improving music pedagogy as well as running a successful studio. Recordings can also be purchased on demand to watch back at your leisure.
Student and Provisional members of WAMTA are required to complete at least 4 hours of professional development per year. We recommend that our Teaching and Accredited Teaching members also undertake professional development.
Our workshops and recordings are available to anyone to attend / watch, whether they are a WAMTA member or not. However WAMTA members receive:
- Discounted attendance at all WAMTA workshops, masterclasses and seminars including the WA Piano Pedagogy Conference
- Discounts for online professional development modules and recordings
- Masterclass with Graeme Gilling - 10th June 2023
- Effective Marketing for Music Teachers - 19th January 2023 - recording available for purchase
- ATAR Music: Your Questions Answered - 18th March 2023
- WordPress Webinar - 21st May 2023 - recording available for purchase