Join the West Australian Music Teachers' Association for a 2 hour workshop taking you through practical steps to market yourself as a music teacher effectively.
This workshop presented by Simone Collins will include:
- where to focus your efforts for the best return on investment
- pros and cons of free advertising you should be considering
- how to make yourself as attractive as possible to the right fit of students.
Simone Collins is both a music teacher with a busy private studio that has run at capacity for years, and a marketing specialist with over 20 years of commercial experience.
- When: 10am Thursday 19th January 2023
- Where: WAMTA Office, 20 / 328 Albany Hwy, Victoria Park
This workshop will be recorded and made available for purchase on GumRoad. If you can't join us on on the day, please don't book a ticket yet! We will email out when the recording is available for you to purchase at your leisure.
Tickets are available at: