By popular demand, WAMTA is proud to present a 2 hour webinar on all things WordPress!
WordPress is the most popular content management system for building websites, but despite being one of the most user-friendly options around, can still be daunting to use without some help!
This will be a very practical workshop, with live demonstrations instead of slides, giving you the perfect opportunity to ask questions and learn exactly what you would like to know about getting started with, or confidently managing your existing WordPress website.
We will look at:
- the differences between setting up a WordPress website on wordpress.com versus a self-hosted installation set up by a web developer
- what the different sections of the management console are
- what plugins and themes are
- how to create and edit a page
- how to create and edit a blog post
- how to add pictures
Register here: https://events.humanitix.com/wordpress-webinar
- Student members, please log in to receive a discount!
This workshop will be recorded and made available for purchase on-demand.
About the Presenter
Simone Collins is an award-winning web developer with over 20 years of commercial experience in the IT industry. As a piano and electronic organ teacher, Simone built her own music teaching website as a priority, with WordPress having been her platform of choice for many years now. With a foot in both worlds, Simone enjoys teaching others how to navigate the online world of websites and social media as much as she enjoys teaching music.